Records in this category
What do I do if the answer to my question is not in the FAQ system?
Questions in the FAQ database have all been provided by our customers. As a result, it is very likely to find the answer needed.
If unable to locate an answer to a particular question, please submit it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . While this process will take longer, we will respond to your question(s) as soon as possible.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How much does it cost to open an account?
- Why are my charges being declined?
19397/5%Last update: 2012-05-25 21:24
Author: 7Search FAQ Administrator
You cannot comment on this entry