Records in this category
What kind of Affiliate money reports does 7search offer?
7search.com now offers four online Affiliate reports:
Daily Activity Report shows approximate total searches, total clicks, total earnings, and average earnings per click for each day in the selected date range. The searches and clicks data is updated once per day.
Detailed Clicks Report shows dates, keywords, gross CPC, rank, and IP. This report is available only for the calendar month and shows "raw" clicks including the ones that are not "billable" to the 7Search Advertisers.
Searches Report shows dates and keywords for the most recent searches.
Payment Report shows dates and amounts of payments issued for your 7Search affiliate account.
These convenient reports can be generated at any time, by following these instructions:
- Login to your affiliate account.
- From the dashboard of account, click on the Reports tab.
- Choose the report you wish to review.
*** Please note, these reports can show the data for the past 6 months. If you wish to review data for any time prior to the past 6 months, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How much does it cost to open an account?
- Why are my charges being declined?
28074/7%Last update: 2012-05-23 21:54
Author: 7Search FAQ Administrator
You cannot comment on this entry