Records in this category
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
- Why do I keep receiving an error message when I try to fund my account?
- How do I delete a created campaign?
- Can I target advertising at specific countries (e.g. UK)?
- Is it possible to have an exit pop-up window?
- How do I modify my campaign default title and default description?
- What if I cannot find a category that matches my website?
- What is your minimum bid price?
- Where will my website appear?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- Why were some of my keywords deleted?
- What if I don't want to participate in the Contextual Network™(e.g. Accessory Ads)?
- How do I modify my billing email address?
- How do I add multiple URLs to my account using the spreadsheet procedure?
- How Do I obtain additional Keywords?
- What is the Network Bid?
- How do I pause an ad campaign?
- How can I see my conversion reports?
- How do I upload keywords?
- Have you activated the Auto Recharge feature?
- What is MakeTopTM?
- Who is Keyword Mapping going to benefit?
- If I use the MakeTop function and no other advertiser is bidding, will I be paying top bid price?
- Do I have to own the domain I am advertising?
- How do I create a similar campaign?
- Can the Campaigns Reports Tool obtain information for more than one URL at a time?
- How do I add a campaign to my account?
- How can I view all my search terms (or keywords)?
- Where do the statistics from the keyword suggestion tool page come from?
- Why am I receiving an error message when registering a URL?
- How Do I View Title,Description,or URL Info For My Keywords?
- I have an adult site. When I attempt to add search terms only some of them appear. Why is that?
- Why do I need a credit card authorization form?
- What Types of Websites Does 7Search Allow?
- What is the best page to place the conversion tracking code?
- What Date Range Does Your Search Data Reflect?
- Can I place more than one ad campaign for the same URL?
- Can I have multiple titles and descriptions for the same URL?
- How long before changes made to my title & descriptions show in the search return list?
- How Do I Check My Monthly Campaign(s) Activity?
- Can advertisers bid on search terms that are URLs of other sites?
- Can I advertise affiliate casino and adult sites on 7Search.com?
- Why Are My Keywords Not Being Accepted?
- Can I MakeTop specific search terms or URLs within my account?
- Can Advertisers Submit More Than 1 Campaign on a Spreadsheet?
- Can I Create Multiple Accounts to Exceed the Keyword Limit?
- How do I advertise with 7search.com?
- I bid for top position on all of my keywords, why is someone with the same bid ranked above me?
- How do I ensure my security levels are set at 'medium'?
- How Do I Enable My Cookies?
- How do I add keywords and place bids?
- Where Will My Ads Appear?
- What is Pay-Per-Text™?
- How does Pay-Per-Text™ benefit me?
- Which keywords in my account were involved with the Keyword Mapping development?
- Can I bid on plurals and misspellings?
- Will there be additional updates to Keyword Mapping?
- Why do I receive error message when I try to add search terms (keywords)?
- Does 7Search set up keywords for me to bid on?
- How Do I Lower My Bids?
- Why is my password being refused?
- How to check the number of clicks a search term (keyword) receives per month?
- Can I use the funds in my account to fund only one of my campaigns?
- Can advertisers change/modify their username?
- How Much Will I Pay Per Click?
- Can I Advertise Affiliate Websites on 7Search?
- How do I change the password on my account?
- Why Isn't My Ad Appearing?
- Has 7Search added terms to my account?
- How Do I Add Category/Accessory Ads to My Campaign?
- Is there a $25 fee for mass submissions?
- How do I request the MakeTop service?
- How long does it take for MakeTop to go into effect?
- What are the benefits of advertising on 7Search.com?
- Can I delete keywords I do not want?
- What Are My Bidding Options?
- How does 7Search generate keywords?
- When does my new account become active?
- What Does 7Search Do To Prevent Online Fraud?
- How do I modify my Auto-Recharge maximum?
- How do I view my traffic reports?
- Can I have a duplicate listing?
- Does 7Search Monitor for Keyword Relevance?
- I funded my account and I am not receiving clicks. What can I do to increase exposure?
- What is the ###KEYWORD### variable? How can I use it to improve my ad?
- How can I use custom URLs, Titles, and Descriptions in my campaigns?
- How to "optimally" use the Manage Keywords page?
- What is the Campaign Daily Budget and why is it sometimes exceeded?
- What does it mean to bid on categories?
- What are Click-Free™ Keywords?
- Why am I receiving traffic on keywords that are not from my campaigns?
- What is a Negative Keyword?
- What Are The Available Match Types?
- Why does my tracking show a different total number of clicks than my 7Search stats?
- Shouldn't my analytics show a clear "7Search" source for clicks received from your engine?
- What are Impressions?
- Can I advertise my social networking webpage with 7Search.com?
- What is the geographic regional option in my account?
- Why do I have to enter a Captcha code multiple times?
- How do I use the SubID Bid Overrides and Blocks Feature?
- What is this New “Visibility” Column in my PPC Account?
- Can I Create Separate Bids for Mobile Traffic?
- Why Am I Not Getting Conversions?
- How is 7search like Google Ad Words?
- Where Do I Put the Tracking Code?
- What is the “Default Ad Title” and Why is it Important?
- PPC Optimization Guidelines
What Does 7Search Do To Prevent Online Fraud?
7Search takes the issue of fraud detection seriously, for your benefit and ours. We monitor your site in near "real time" and we take extra precautions to ensure the quality of our traffic.
As you may know, when your listings are in the top three positions, your site will receive much more exposure as it is more readily available to the large network of 7Search affiliate partners. When consumers search for any of your keywords using one of these search partners or portal sites, you have the opportunity to receive that targeted traffic. Popular search terms plus high bids can generate some unique search patterns, so in addition to our efforts, make sure you regularly monitor your account activity and notify us of any unusual traffic.
While our system validates each click to make sure you only pay once for the same visitor, our Client Services staff analyzes several other traffic-related ratios and indices to determine whether the activity within your account is reason to be suspect. We look at a great deal of information including:
1) IP addresses, 2) user session information, 3) user cookie information, 4) the network to which an IP belongs, 5) the search term requested by the user, 6) the time of the search and click, 7) the advertiser's rank and bid and many others.
In our effort to give you the highest return on investment (ROI), 7Search has developed a program to measure precisely the rate which visitors to your site are performing the action you want; purchasing, signing up, browsing to a specific page, etc. This program identifies which website or search engine the traffic is coming from, as well as the conversion rates of those visitors. This allows us to detect any fraud or poor quality traffic coming from our affiliate programs. To retrieve the necessary code, login to your advertiser account and select 'Learn More' from the 'Fight Fraud' column under the 'URLs' tab.
7Search.com's Pledge to its Advertisers:
Since it is near impossible to detect all fraud on the part of our affiliates, a percentage of pilferage (similar to shoplifting in the retail market) is to be expected. In light of this, our pledge to you is that:
We will remain vigilant in detecting fraudulent clicks for your benefit and ours.
Out-of-the-ordinary traffic is not compensated. Affiliate traffic is measured by independent traffic ranking methodology, similar to AC Nielsen's TV ratings, which follows a selected number of surfers' traffic.
We will not accept any affiliate who places economic incentives for surfers to search.
We will not allow our results to knowingly be placed in non-English speaking websites or operated from non-English speaking countries.
7Search staff members will respond to any of your requests within four hours during our standard office hours.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How much does it cost to open an account?
29405/8%Last update: 2012-07-25 17:48
Author: 7Search FAQ Administrator
You cannot comment on this entry