Records in this category
- I cannot remember my username and/or password. What do I do?
- How do I log in?
- Where will my password reminder be sent?
- The Password Reminder says my email address is not registered. What do I do?
- Why am I repeatedly seeing the Invalid Graphic Security Code message?
- I cannot login. What do I do?
- Why I am experiencing problems managing my account?
- What does the "Last Account Activity" information mean?
I cannot login. What do I do?
Having trouble logging into your 7Search account? Try these handy solutions to gain access today.
Solution #1: Make sure you are logging into the correct program.
- Are you an Advertiser? Login to your PPC account by visiting the Advertiser Login page located at https://7search.com/scripts/advertiser/v3/user/login. This page also features a password reminder link. Please bookmark this page for easy future access.
- Are you a Publisher/Partner? Login to your partner account by visiting the Publisher login page located at https://7search.com/publishers/login.asp . A password reminder link is available here as well. Please bookmark this page for easy future access.
Solution #2: Try logging in using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc.). In many cases, browser add-ons (especially Ad Blockers) may interfere with your ability to access your 7Search account by distorting captcha codes or other required fields; this solves this problem the majority (90%) of the time.
To disable/modify add-ons for the major browsers, please follow these suggestions:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, click all add-ons, and then select the add-on you want to turn off.
- Click Disable, and then click Close.
Learn more about managing IE add-ons here.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select the add-on you wish to disable.
- Click its Disable button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
Learn more about managing Firefox extensions/plugins here.
- On your browser, click menu .
- Select More tools > Extensions.
- To turn off an extension, uncheck the Enabled box. Check the box to turn it on.
Learn more about modifying Chrome extensions here.
Solution #3 – Make sure 7Search.com is not being blocked by your computer.
- If using any adware removal programs (e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy), please make sure they did not add [7search.com] to the Restricted Sites list. (Learn how to remove all sites from the Restricted Zone)
- Browser cookies must be enabled and not blocked by any personal firewall.
- Make sure that [7search.com] is not listed in the "Restricted Sites" under Internet Options->Security tab of Internet Explorer and not in the "Cookies Exception" list in FireFox.
- In Internet Explorer: Add [7search.com] to the "Trusted sites" zone under Tools->Internet Options->Security->Trusted sites->[click Sites]->[type 7search.com]->[click Add]
- In FireFox: Add [7search.com] to the "Allowed Cookie Exceptions" list under Tools->Options->Privacy->Security- >Exceptions->[type 7search.com]->[click Allow]
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
322070/100%Last update: 2015-07-13 17:47
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry