Records in this category
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- Strategic Bidding at 7Search
- 7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines
- What is a cookie?
- Does 7search offer any tutorial videos to help advertisers get started?
- Can I Create Separate Bids for Mobile Traffic?
- What Countries Get the Most Impressions?
- What Is The Minimum Deposit To Begin Advertising?
- Where Are My Ads Showing Up?
- Who Uses 7search?
- Why Can't I Verify The Code?
- Campaign Assistance Tips
- How Does Click-Free Direct™ Navigation Traffic Differ From Traditional Search Traffic?
- What is a Desktop Search Ad?
- What are Mobile Search Ads?
Can I Create Separate Bids for Mobile Traffic?
Yes. 7Search is currently testing a bid override feature for our mobile traffic originating on both Android and iOS smartphones with full browsers. This feature will provide our advertisers with the ability to:
- Increase bids on mobile traffic by up to 10% - 500%
- Decrease bids on mobile traffic by 10% - 90%
- Create "mobile only" ad campaigns
- Turn off mobile traffic to an existing campaign (not recommended)
We strongly encourage users of this feature to consider testing less profitable mobile sources at a lower price point, rather than disabling all mobile traffic. Blocking all mobile traffic will negatively impact both conversions and ROI for the modified campaigns.
This feature is currently in beta and will be activated for all new 7Search advertising accounts. To activate this feature for your existing 7Search account, please email us at email@example.com today.
For advertisers that have this feature activated, you can adjust your campaigns’ override bid for mobile traffic on the Edit Campaign page.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
56780/16%Last update: 2013-07-10 22:05
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry