Records in this category
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- Strategic Bidding at 7Search
- 7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines
- What is a cookie?
- Does 7search offer any tutorial videos to help advertisers get started?
- Can I Create Separate Bids for Mobile Traffic?
- What Countries Get the Most Impressions?
- What Is The Minimum Deposit To Begin Advertising?
- Where Are My Ads Showing Up?
- Who Uses 7search?
- Why Can't I Verify The Code?
- Campaign Assistance Tips
- How Does Click-Free Direct™ Navigation Traffic Differ From Traditional Search Traffic?
- What is a Desktop Search Ad?
- What are Mobile Search Ads?
Who Uses 7search?
Simply put, there is a % of people that utilize other means of search out side of the larger engines. In some cases they are actively searching from other smaller tiered search engines, web portals or directories that are in our network or from 7Search directly and in other cases they arrive at a SERP following a search they performed from a search box on a page they happen to visit. We don’t monitor the demographic or age of our users but we do have an average of more than 3.5 billion searches per month throughout our network.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How much does it cost to open an account?
19094/5%Last update: 2013-12-17 21:15
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry