Records in this category
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- Strategic Bidding at 7Search
- 7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines
- What is a cookie?
- Does 7search offer any tutorial videos to help advertisers get started?
- Can I Create Separate Bids for Mobile Traffic?
- What Countries Get the Most Impressions?
- What Is The Minimum Deposit To Begin Advertising?
- Where Are My Ads Showing Up?
- Who Uses 7search?
- Why Can't I Verify The Code?
- Campaign Assistance Tips
- How Does Click-Free Direct™ Navigation Traffic Differ From Traditional Search Traffic?
- What is a Desktop Search Ad?
- What are Mobile Search Ads?
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files placed on a computer by websites visited. Web browsers store them as small files, called cookie.txt. When requesting another page from the server, the browser sends the cookie back to the server.
These files typically contain information about previous visits to the web page as well as any information volunteered, such as name and interests.
- On which pages should I install the conversion code?
- When I click on the Billing link I receive a "Username and password are incorrect" error message.
- What is the Network Bid?
- How can I see my conversion reports?
- Why I am experiencing problems managing my account?
20441/6%Last update: 2012-05-23 19:38
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry