- 7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines (221375 views)
- I cannot login. What do I do? (185202 views)
- What Are The Available Match Types? (143231 views)
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click ... (132171 views)
- What is the Network Bid? (127348 views)
- What is the ###KEYWORD### variable? How can I use ... (118303 views)
- 7Search Affiliate Program Rules and Guidelines (112887 views)
- How to remove all sites listed in the Restricted ... (102299 views)
- What is the Campaign Daily Budget and why is ... (102225 views)
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords? (98359 views)
- How Does Click-Free Direct™ Navigation Traffic Differ From Traditional ... (2016-09-08 14:26)
- What is a Desktop Search Ad? (2016-09-08 14:25)
- What are Mobile Search Ads? (2016-09-07 22:06)
- What are Click-Free™ Keywords? (2016-09-06 18:02)
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords? (2016-08-29 16:11)
- Are advertisers allowed to transfer earned affiliate funds to their advertiser account?
Yes, advertisers who are also affiliates of 7search may use their affiliate earnings to fund their advertising account. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Am I required to required to have search box to participate in the PPT program?
Affiliates are NOT required to have a 7search.com standard search box on their pages in order to have the pay per text on their site. ...
- Are affiliates allowed to transfer funds to their advertiser accounts?
Affiliates are allowed to transfer their earnings from their affiliate account to their advertiser account. Please note that you should contact customer support, ...