Records in this category
- Why am I being redirected to 7search.com homepage when I click on my listing?
- Are affiliates allowed to transfer funds to their advertiser accounts?
- Can I use the same code for multiple pages?
- Where can I obtain the URL for the Income tax forms?
- Where can I find list of the top 500 paying keywords???
- Where Should I Send the W8/W9 Form?
- I can not log in to my account. What should I do?
- What should I do when I receive an invalid username and password?
- Does 7search.com accept affiliates outside the US?
- Does 7search.com offer an advertiser referral program?
- If I start a new affiliate account will I have to resubmit W9?
- How do I remove bid price from search result?
- When managing pages within my account, why do I receive error message/cannot find page?
- Can I customize my search box so that it is smaller?
- Does 7search.com allow pop up/pop under windows?
- Can I place a search box on every one of my pages?
- Can I place a search term in the search box to prompt my surfers to conduct a particular search?
- Can I change the 7Search.com name in the search box?
- Where can I obtain the w-9 form?
- How do I delete a URL from my account?
Are affiliates allowed to transfer funds to their advertiser accounts?
Affiliates are allowed to transfer their earnings from their affiliate account to their advertiser account. Please note that you should contact customer support, provide the Affiliate account ID and the advertiser username, and specify the amount you wish to have transferred. Please note that the advertiser must own both affiliate and advertiser account in order to have this done.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
17027/4%Last update: 2012-07-10 18:50
Author: 7Search FAQ Administrator
You cannot comment on this entry