Records in this category
- Your search engine has taken over my computer, how do I remove your search engine from my computer?
- Why do I keep receiving an error message when I click a listing?
- How do I remove the program that keeps adding a entry to BHOs on my PC?
- How do I take a screen shot of my page?
- How to delete the "bad" HOSTS file created by SpyBot, MVPS.org, hpHosts, etc.
- How to remove all sites listed in the Restricted Zone?
How to remove all sites listed in the Restricted Zone?
Software such as SpyBot, MVPS.org, and IE-SPYAD often add thousands of domain names to Internet Explorer's Restricted Sites list. Often, 7Search.com is included among these domains. If it is there, you will not be able to login into your 7Search Advertiser and/or Affiliate Account.
To remove all the domains from Internet Explorer's Restricted Sites:
Download: DelZones.inf - Right-click and select: Save Target As
To use: right-click and select: Install (no need to restart - there is no on-screen action)
Note: This will remove ALL entries in the "Trusted Zone" and "Ranges" also.
Microsoft groups both Trusted and Restricted zones in the same registry key.
To remove individual entries: Click "Sites", highlight the entry - Click Remove.
In IE7, you can use the "Reset all zones to default level" button (located under Tools->Internet Options->Security tab) to remove all sites in the Trusted and Restricted Zones.
You can also use the ZoneOut tool to more easily manage the Restricted Zones list.
If you have used the SpyBot Immunize feature, you need to "Undo" the immunization.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
- How can I remove a credit card from my account?
- When I click on the Billing link I receive a "Username and password are incorrect" error message.
116449/31%Last update: 2012-05-25 22:27
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry