Records in this category
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- Strategic Bidding at 7Search
- 7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines
- What is a cookie?
- Does 7search offer any tutorial videos to help advertisers get started?
- Can I Create Separate Bids for Mobile Traffic?
- What Countries Get the Most Impressions?
- What Is The Minimum Deposit To Begin Advertising?
- Where Are My Ads Showing Up?
- Who Uses 7search?
- Why Can't I Verify The Code?
- Campaign Assistance Tips
- How Does Click-Free Direct™ Navigation Traffic Differ From Traditional Search Traffic?
- What is a Desktop Search Ad?
- What are Mobile Search Ads?
Where Are My Ads Showing Up?
If you type in your browser: https://www.7Search.com/go you will be able to find and view your actual Ad/Website online as well as your competitors bidding on similar keywords.
-Go to http://7search.com/go/.
-Type in a keyword that you’re using in the campaign,
-Click search, your ad will appear. Be sure to search with a keyword that has a prime ranking position (the position of one thru three)
-If your ad does not appear, make sure to scroll deeper into the search results. For example, you may be on page 5 or 6.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
21452/6%Last update: 2013-12-17 19:20
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry