Records in this category
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
- Why do I keep receiving an error message when I try to fund my account?
- How do I delete a created campaign?
- Can I target advertising at specific countries (e.g. UK)?
- Is it possible to have an exit pop-up window?
- How do I modify my campaign default title and default description?
- What if I cannot find a category that matches my website?
- What is your minimum bid price?
- Where will my website appear?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- Why were some of my keywords deleted?
- What if I don't want to participate in the Contextual Network™(e.g. Accessory Ads)?
- How do I modify my billing email address?
- How do I add multiple URLs to my account using the spreadsheet procedure?
- How Do I obtain additional Keywords?
- What is the Network Bid?
- How do I pause an ad campaign?
- How can I see my conversion reports?
- How do I upload keywords?
- Have you activated the Auto Recharge feature?
- What is MakeTopTM?
- Who is Keyword Mapping going to benefit?
- If I use the MakeTop function and no other advertiser is bidding, will I be paying top bid price?
- Do I have to own the domain I am advertising?
- How do I create a similar campaign?
- Can the Campaigns Reports Tool obtain information for more than one URL at a time?
- How do I add a campaign to my account?
- How can I view all my search terms (or keywords)?
- Where do the statistics from the keyword suggestion tool page come from?
- Why am I receiving an error message when registering a URL?
- How Do I View Title,Description,or URL Info For My Keywords?
- I have an adult site. When I attempt to add search terms only some of them appear. Why is that?
- Why do I need a credit card authorization form?
- What Types of Websites Does 7Search Allow?
- What is the best page to place the conversion tracking code?
- What Date Range Does Your Search Data Reflect?
- Can I place more than one ad campaign for the same URL?
- Can I have multiple titles and descriptions for the same URL?
- How long before changes made to my title & descriptions show in the search return list?
- How Do I Check My Monthly Campaign(s) Activity?
- Can advertisers bid on search terms that are URLs of other sites?
- Can I advertise affiliate casino and adult sites on 7Search.com?
- Why Are My Keywords Not Being Accepted?
- Can I MakeTop specific search terms or URLs within my account?
- Can Advertisers Submit More Than 1 Campaign on a Spreadsheet?
- Can I Create Multiple Accounts to Exceed the Keyword Limit?
- How do I advertise with 7search.com?
- I bid for top position on all of my keywords, why is someone with the same bid ranked above me?
- How do I ensure my security levels are set at 'medium'?
- How Do I Enable My Cookies?
- How do I add keywords and place bids?
- Where Will My Ads Appear?
- What is Pay-Per-Text™?
- How does Pay-Per-Text™ benefit me?
- Which keywords in my account were involved with the Keyword Mapping development?
- Can I bid on plurals and misspellings?
- Will there be additional updates to Keyword Mapping?
- Why do I receive error message when I try to add search terms (keywords)?
- Does 7Search set up keywords for me to bid on?
- How Do I Lower My Bids?
- Why is my password being refused?
- How to check the number of clicks a search term (keyword) receives per month?
- Can I use the funds in my account to fund only one of my campaigns?
- Can advertisers change/modify their username?
- How Much Will I Pay Per Click?
- Can I Advertise Affiliate Websites on 7Search?
- How do I change the password on my account?
- Why Isn't My Ad Appearing?
- Has 7Search added terms to my account?
- How Do I Add Category/Accessory Ads to My Campaign?
- Is there a $25 fee for mass submissions?
- How do I request the MakeTop service?
- How long does it take for MakeTop to go into effect?
- What are the benefits of advertising on 7Search.com?
- Can I delete keywords I do not want?
- What Are My Bidding Options?
- How does 7Search generate keywords?
- When does my new account become active?
- What Does 7Search Do To Prevent Online Fraud?
- How do I modify my Auto-Recharge maximum?
- How do I view my traffic reports?
- Can I have a duplicate listing?
- Does 7Search Monitor for Keyword Relevance?
- I funded my account and I am not receiving clicks. What can I do to increase exposure?
- What is the ###KEYWORD### variable? How can I use it to improve my ad?
- How can I use custom URLs, Titles, and Descriptions in my campaigns?
- How to "optimally" use the Manage Keywords page?
- What is the Campaign Daily Budget and why is it sometimes exceeded?
- What does it mean to bid on categories?
- What are Click-Free™ Keywords?
- Why am I receiving traffic on keywords that are not from my campaigns?
- What is a Negative Keyword?
- What Are The Available Match Types?
- Why does my tracking show a different total number of clicks than my 7Search stats?
- Shouldn't my analytics show a clear "7Search" source for clicks received from your engine?
- What are Impressions?
- Can I advertise my social networking webpage with 7Search.com?
- What is the geographic regional option in my account?
- Why do I have to enter a Captcha code multiple times?
- How do I use the SubID Bid Overrides and Blocks Feature?
- What is this New “Visibility” Column in my PPC Account?
- Can I Create Separate Bids for Mobile Traffic?
- Why Am I Not Getting Conversions?
- How is 7search like Google Ad Words?
- Where Do I Put the Tracking Code?
- What is the “Default Ad Title” and Why is it Important?
- PPC Optimization Guidelines
What is the Network Bid?
The majority of traffic provided to our clients is driven by the search engines, portals, privately owned websites, and AccessoryAds™ partners that constitute our Network. 7search now provides our advertisers with a recommended Network Bid to quickly maximize their ad's exposure on the network.
Where Does This Bid Come From? Our top traffic partners provide us with bid data for each keyword they query. This data is then analyzed and formulated to provide our advertisers with strong starting bid to position their offers for maximum network traffic.
Are these bids exact? No. This keyword bid data provided by our publishers change throughout the day. While these bids are an excellent starting point for ad campaigns, we suggest that advertisers approach their bidding strategies with the intent of determining "How much am I willing to pay for a visit?" for each keyword in their campaign.
Do I have to bid this amount to receive traffic? It is possible for keywords to receive quality traffic with bids lower than the Network Bid amount; it is also possible to receive increased performance bidding higher than the Network Bid. Each individual publisher in our network sets has minimum bid requirements for serving an ad to their audience. The Network Bid provides an effective starting point to capture more of those audiences for your campaign.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How much does it cost to open an account?
- Why are my charges being declined?
182007/48%Last update: 2016-03-14 19:55
Author: 7Search FAQ Administrator
You cannot comment on this entry