Records in this category
- Does 7Search Offer Banner Advertising?
- Is There a Keyword Limit for My Display Campaign?
- Will ###KEYWORD### Work for My Display Ads?
- How Can I Enable Retargeting in My Display Account?
- What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?
- What Channels are Supported in the Display Network?
- Where Can I Find Keywords for my Display Campaign?
- What Are My Display Funding Options?
- Does the 7Search Display Platform offer Conversion Tracking
- How do I Login to my Account?
- How do I Pause My Display Campaign?
- How Can I Improve Volume to My Display Campaigns?
- Which Data is Tracked by the ROI Code?
Which Data is Tracked by the ROI Code?
The 7Search Display platform provides a two part ROI (conversion) tracking pixel. The following data is tracked when utilizing this code:
- Log Time
- IP Address
- Site ID
- Creative ID
- Campaign ID
- Keyword ID
- Conversion Type
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How much does it cost to open an account?
- Why are my charges being declined?
13266/3%Last update: 2014-02-04 16:36
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry