Records in this category
- Does 7Search Offer Banner Advertising?
- Is There a Keyword Limit for My Display Campaign?
- Will ###KEYWORD### Work for My Display Ads?
- How Can I Enable Retargeting in My Display Account?
- What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?
- What Channels are Supported in the Display Network?
- Where Can I Find Keywords for my Display Campaign?
- What Are My Display Funding Options?
- Does the 7Search Display Platform offer Conversion Tracking
- How do I Login to my Account?
- How do I Pause My Display Campaign?
- How Can I Improve Volume to My Display Campaigns?
- Which Data is Tracked by the ROI Code?
How do I Pause My Display Campaign?
7Search Display Advertisers can pause their ad campaigns in four easy steps:
1. Login to your display account (http://advertiser.7searchdisplayads.com) and visit the Campaigns section.
2. Click on your campaign ID to enter
3. Click on the "Settings" tab and click the Pause/Resume Campaign link.
4. Press the red Pause button to update the status.
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I delete a created campaign?
- Can I target advertising at specific countries (e.g. UK)?
9987/2%Last update: 2013-08-28 14:20
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry