Records in this category
- Does 7Search Offer Banner Advertising?
- Is There a Keyword Limit for My Display Campaign?
- Will ###KEYWORD### Work for My Display Ads?
- How Can I Enable Retargeting in My Display Account?
- What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?
- What Channels are Supported in the Display Network?
- Where Can I Find Keywords for my Display Campaign?
- What Are My Display Funding Options?
- Does the 7Search Display Platform offer Conversion Tracking
- How do I Login to my Account?
- How do I Pause My Display Campaign?
- How Can I Improve Volume to My Display Campaigns?
- Which Data is Tracked by the ROI Code?
What Are My Display Funding Options?
Many 7Search Display advertisers have expressed concerns that PayPal is the only funding options available for display campaigns. While PayPal is the processor for this platform, clients have the option to fund their account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards in addition to PayPal.
If the client has never used PayPal on their computer, our processor will automatically present the CC entry form. If a PayPal cookie is present,however, the PayPal payment section will be presented instead. Advertisers may still choose to fund with their credit card as shown below:
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How much does it cost to open an account?
14041/3%Last update: 2013-08-05 22:25
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry