Records in this category
- Does 7Search Offer Banner Advertising?
- Is There a Keyword Limit for My Display Campaign?
- Will ###KEYWORD### Work for My Display Ads?
- How Can I Enable Retargeting in My Display Account?
- What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?
- What Channels are Supported in the Display Network?
- Where Can I Find Keywords for my Display Campaign?
- What Are My Display Funding Options?
- Does the 7Search Display Platform offer Conversion Tracking
- How do I Login to my Account?
- How do I Pause My Display Campaign?
- How Can I Improve Volume to My Display Campaigns?
- Which Data is Tracked by the ROI Code?
What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?
The following URL data inserts are supported by the 7Search Display Advertising Network:
- [keyword] = passes the keyword that triggered the display banner(when applicable).
- [timestamp] = adds a Unix timestamp to the tracking URL at time click occurred.
- [msid] = adds unique website ID and network ID to URL; will include value on landing page URL when visited
- [nid]----- adds network ID to URL.
- [affid]----- adds unique website ID (no network ID) to URL.
- [cluid] = passes unique tracking ID used for tracking conversions. Must be used in order for our ROI Tracking (conversion) code to operate properly.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
20983/5%Last update: 2013-05-07 16:10
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry