Records in this category
- Does 7Search Offer Banner Advertising?
- Is There a Keyword Limit for My Display Campaign?
- Will ###KEYWORD### Work for My Display Ads?
- How Can I Enable Retargeting in My Display Account?
- What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?
- What Channels are Supported in the Display Network?
- Where Can I Find Keywords for my Display Campaign?
- What Are My Display Funding Options?
- Does the 7Search Display Platform offer Conversion Tracking
- How do I Login to my Account?
- How do I Pause My Display Campaign?
- How Can I Improve Volume to My Display Campaigns?
- Which Data is Tracked by the ROI Code?
How Can I Enable Retargeting in My Display Account?
To enable Retargeting for your 7Search Display Advertising campaign, please follow these 4 easy steps:
- Enter your campaign and click on Re-Targeting link found in the Listing section.
- Note that Retargeting is set to "off" by default. Enter a bid amount (depending on your campaign type) and click the Enable button.
- A new section will open where you can enter the domain you will be retargeting from (yours). Click the Generate Button.
- This will create an Include & Exclude pixel. Place the include pixel on those pages that you want to leave a cookie from (like the Shopping cart page). The exclude pixel should be placed on those pages that you do not want to drop a cookie on (like the completed sale page).
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
15113/4%Last update: 2014-01-14 20:58
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry