Records in this category
- Does 7Search Offer Banner Advertising?
- Is There a Keyword Limit for My Display Campaign?
- Will ###KEYWORD### Work for My Display Ads?
- How Can I Enable Retargeting in My Display Account?
- What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?
- What Channels are Supported in the Display Network?
- Where Can I Find Keywords for my Display Campaign?
- What Are My Display Funding Options?
- Does the 7Search Display Platform offer Conversion Tracking
- How do I Login to my Account?
- How do I Pause My Display Campaign?
- How Can I Improve Volume to My Display Campaigns?
- Which Data is Tracked by the ROI Code?
Will ###KEYWORD### Work for My Display Ads?
7Search users familiar with our traditional PPC offering are familiar with adding the dynamic insert ###KEYWORD### to their tracking URLs in order to pass keyword data through to their analytics. This insert will not work with our new Display Advertising platform. To pass keyword data for your display campaigns, please use the insert [keyword] instead.
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
- What are Manual Retroactive Credit Backs?
- On which pages should I install the conversion code?
- When I click on the Billing link I receive a "Username and password are incorrect" error message.
15051/4%Last update: 2013-05-07 15:19
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry