Records in this category
- Does 7Search Offer Banner Advertising?
- Is There a Keyword Limit for My Display Campaign?
- Will ###KEYWORD### Work for My Display Ads?
- How Can I Enable Retargeting in My Display Account?
- What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?
- What Channels are Supported in the Display Network?
- Where Can I Find Keywords for my Display Campaign?
- What Are My Display Funding Options?
- Does the 7Search Display Platform offer Conversion Tracking
- How do I Login to my Account?
- How do I Pause My Display Campaign?
- How Can I Improve Volume to My Display Campaigns?
- Which Data is Tracked by the ROI Code?
Is There a Keyword Limit for My Display Campaign?
7Search Display accounts do not feature a hard limit on keywords. For best performance, however, we encourage our users to submit 500 or fewer terms towards an existing campaign.
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click Fraud?
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How do I Update Bids on Existing Keywords?
15946/4%Last update: 2013-03-07 17:44
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry