Records in this category
- Your search engine has taken over my computer, how do I remove your search engine from my computer?
- Why do I keep receiving an error message when I click a listing?
- How do I remove the program that keeps adding a entry to BHOs on my PC?
- How do I take a screen shot of my page?
- How to delete the "bad" HOSTS file created by SpyBot, MVPS.org, hpHosts, etc.
- How to remove all sites listed in the Restricted Zone?
Your search engine has taken over my computer, how do I remove your search engine from my computer?
If you are having technical issues with 7Search.com, please contact customer support. Be prepared to provide them with the name of the program affecting your computer along with any error messages you may be receiving. Customer Support can be reached by visiting http://7search.com/scripts/support/index.asp or calling 1-800-577-1165 (Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm CST).
- Why is my advertiser account ON HOLD?
- What Type of Keywords will be Mapped?
- How do I modify my default URL information?
- Why do I need an Authorization Form?
- How much does it cost to open an account?
47581/22%Last update: 2012-05-24 16:07
Author: 7Search FAQ Administrator
You cannot comment on this entry