- 7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines (179845 views)
- What are the three different keyword matching options? (104502 views)
- What is a Top Bid / SmartBid™? (88274 views)
- 7Search Affiliate Program Rules and Guidelines (82330 views)
- What is the ###KEYWORD### variable? How can I use ... (81021 views)
- How does 7Search protect me (the advertiser) against Click ... (68665 views)
- What is the Campaign Daily Budget and why is ... (66733 views)
- How to remove all sites listed in the Restricted ... (63684 views)
- How do I change bid prices on existing keywords? ... (58411 views)
- What are Impressions? (53566 views)
- What is the “Default Ad Title” and Why is ... (2015-07-14 21:13)
- I cannot login. What do I do? (2015-07-13 17:47)
- Why Can't I Verify The Code? (2015-07-01 16:47)
- 7Search Affiliate Program Rules and Guidelines (2015-04-29 16:06)
- What is this New “Visibility” Column in my PPC ... (2014-11-19 15:50)
Strategic Bidding at 7Search
For most keywords, the minimum bid at 7Search is $0.01 (one cent). There are some keywords, however, which have specific minimum bids - general and adult. We recommend setting starting bids for these keywords to at least $0.05 (five cents) immediately upon submitting keywords. Thousands of advertisers use the 7Search advertising system, so bidding the absolute minimum will result in little or no traffic arriving at your website. To receive the maximum amount of traffic and generate the highest number of conversions, 7Search advises to base the starting bid amount decision on the cost per lead (or inquiry) expected, based on any of your existing advertising campaigns, and then increase the bids accordingly to meet your allotted budget.
Two factors should influence bidding within the advertising system. First, 7Search utilizes what is known as an "open bidding system." This is quite different than the closed systems of other providers where bidding is done blindly (without knowing the specific amount it costs to acquire one website visitor). The result of an open bidding system is that it always knows the exact amount being paid for each visitor to your website--and more importantly, what amount you need to spend to sustain a profitable campaign.
Secondly, much of the traffic sent to ad campaigns will come from our network of partners. Since these partners combine 7Search ad listings with listings of other providers, it is recommended to set bid amounts in accordance with the SmartBid amount (available within account).
- How much does it cost to open an account?
- I cannot remember my username and/or password. What do I do?
- What does it mean to bid on categories?
- What is a Top Bid / SmartBid™?
- How do I upload keywords?
34866/19%Last update: 2013-02-05 21:33
Author: 7Search Client Support
You cannot comment on this entry